Saturday 22 September 2012

Hennessy


ok so it was kinda the best clubbing experience though i think its my second time experiencing clubbing experience. Hennessy had diff whiskies they had apple, soda, berry and one more i forgot. APPLE IS THE BEST! so yeah ning had this crazy friend that i just met, she wanted to bottoms up twice. =0! so my best friend ( the guy wearing jacket) drank like 5-6 glass i think. lets just say we had alot of alcohol coz it was free flow till 12am! 
ning and i 

ning's friend and i 

rosalyn and i 

bascially, how i got invited is from a friend of mine, rosalyn. we kinda got high and kinda dizzy! so yeah we danced alot and alot! i dances till i wanna drop backwards . i felt like i wanna dance like there is no tomorro but i kept falling backwards. luckily, my best friend was with me( he was quite sober) so whenever i fall backwards his hand was there just in case. aww.. according to him i almost fell to a puke. while i was dancing i heard my best fren talking to a fren saying i need a time out. but no! i was dancing!! then i dance with him! and then my head started spinning then I GOT CARRIED OUT FROM THE DANCE FLOOR TO THE LOUNGE, a bouncer asked him " is she ok?"he was like yeah she is ok. then he WANTED TO GO PEE! so he asked some stranger who was standing outside the toilet to keep an eye on me and THEY WERE STARING AT ME!. they ask whether was i ok but my eyes was like shutting and i felt really dizzy. 

ning is my classmate and she is so concern and worry for her fren and me. at first ning and i was ok and not drunk yet whereas my best fren and ning's fren got drunk but he got sober but her fren got more drunk. LOL! ning stopped drinking for the sake for her and her friend who got out of hand. she is SUCH A GOOD FREN. she told my best fren to take care of me properly coz yeah it was kinda obvious i was drunk, my best fren carried me to the car coz i couldnt walk properly and he carried my handbag. WHAT A MAN!, ning and rosalyn also called me up after she reached home and asked whether if i was ok and safe? awww. thanks ning and rosalyn.   


thank god for my best friend to be there with me on that night. his always there to take care of me, he carried me coz i needed a time out and carried me to the car.  <3 this is a pic when he was getting drunk and i was not.... yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment