Wednesday 11 December 2013

Goodbye

This poem/short story  is basically about a girl who falls in love so easily who is lost in her love world and was abused. She is in denial and how is it not easy to move on to a person that you care about or love. As for the guy who can portray him as hot tempered, control freak,  using her as a sex toy or using her for her appearances or looks.. etc..















Let's go back to the beginning, 
Where my heart beats fast,
You pull my chair and let me in,
and I've fallen for your eyes before you even know it,

The time we shared was priceless,
The things we did was clueless,
The moments of laughter we endured, 
The obstacles we encounter,
It was a perfect balance.

Questions after questions running through my head,
Did you ever love me? 
Did you ever notice me?
If you do then why the scars? Why the bruises? 
Why the fears I feel like a knife slashing through my heart?
I lost not only you but my faith and hope

My whole world shatters as I am alone again sitting in the dark corner 
Hope you know it's not easy as my tears turn into time 
and it dawned on me that 
what is past is past 
and what we are now is just a memory 

No comments:

Post a Comment