Sunday 6 January 2013

NEW YEARS EVE

finally i get to sit down and blog about it. well, i've been playing sims3 pets, enjoying my hols, waiting for results and start college in a week. 

SOO WHAT DID YOU GUYS DID ON NEW YEARS EVE? well this year is my first year that i actually get to go out and enjoy, usually its like home, watch fireworks but now since we grow up, we know diff places to go. first time i celebrated it was in curve and it was SUPER crowded and i crossed out curve. 

so i had dinner with my family in publika, silver spoon! BEST PASTA EVER!! Better then bens!







family done and then it was his turn! 




well i wanted to bring my camera with me but its huge and all, and gonna go clubbing somemore so we camwhored before we went.





put on your best dress, red lipstick, best hair spray and have fun! 




























turned red!


met new friends! and his fren made me bottoms up three times of chivas whisky. every turn his like 5 min later we drink again! haha. and a kind fren borrowed me her slippers she brought in a huge clutch! thank god for tht slipper! my feet was killing me! so i danced bare footed for a while!! what a night! came back at 5am. needa sober up in kl with them



new hint to sober up! salt water!! 



poppy club! 






BEST NYE SO FAR! KL WAS SO HAPPENING THAT THE CARS LITERALLY DID NOT MOVE WHEN THE FIREWORKS BEGAN AND ENJOYING THE MOMENT TO WELCOME 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment