Sunday 7 October 2012

HECTIC WEEK!

HECTIC WEEEKK!!! 

tying to balance up work and study at the same time its actually not easy... finally i got to sit down and blog and update. 

monday and tuesday my class is till 6... 

wednesday.. i had class 9 to 11.30 but i dismiss to go work then i worked till 8 then i found out my lecturer wants our final mock up photoshop submission by midnight! i couldn't do my photoshop during work because i  am not allowed to bring my laptop so i am like oh shit! why!!!! so yeah it was my MUM'S BDAY TOO! so like yeah 12-8 was my working time then i rish downstairs to ido ichi japanese restaurant and celebrated till 10 and i have like 2 hours to do! omg!!! 

thank god charmander came to the rescue and helped me along the way, i was so extremely tired already, i couldnt do it properly. so we watched some tutorials and hand in. lecturer posted in the group " whoever hand in after 12 will not be entertained" i got more tensed up! as soon as i wanted to post it on the group, my lappie got hang!! i was like nooo!!! 12.06am i hand in! without asking him for extension. so i send him a message saying that i was working so yeah he said "no worries" pheeww.

somehow i manage to get through thursday i finally listened to taylor new hit RED.... AND THEN .... IT WAS ANOTHER HECTIC FRIDAY!! 

i was about to yum cha with ariel ( my babe) after work and  she called but i thought of doing my photoshop since i havent hand in my final submission ( not mock up) so yeah it was a good decision, again charmander helped me erased neatly and choose which is nice or not so yeah..i was really cranky and tensed up and i slapped him many times haha! but he told me to relax, relax,relax.. he also helped me find the fonts and sample  THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

my mock up 

final submision since lecturer said i still got alot to do as a magazine cover . i became finalist for the alter ego competition. never really expect it. i actually like doing photoshop but certain time i cant do the hardcore ones because i am still learning slowly. which is better? 

after handling in this, i feel that i released half of my burden away because it was bugging me the whole time. so happy to get through the whole week and photography exam is coming soon and sociology essays to do and many more. hope this week wont be as tensed up. i just have to keep calm before i blow up. 

so i got invited from Adverlets to watch spector live in Stage KL .. went after work with charmander! 




thier songs are not bad, quite entertaining indeed.. saw the owner of adverlets and the guy who gave me the tickets is the lead singer from wanted symphony, daniel!! small world.. yeah i know right! haha!


A GREAT WAY TO END THE WEEKEND! WE WENT TO CHERAS LEISURE MALL AND PLAYED AROUND!  AND EXPLORED THE WHOLE MALL! HAHA! THIS WAS TAKEN IN UNIONBAY! HEHE! GREAT DAY !









So glad to have you in my life, knowing how tensed up i can be and you will be there to make me feel calm and happy again. thank you for buying me the charm bracelet to make me feel better
 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment