Thursday 23 April 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

I know this is super late post but i have been so caught up with everything. Thank god Valentine's Day was during weekends and not weekday. I woke up late in the afternoon, wished my mother and went out to buy her a rose.

Charmander and I started our day at 5pm and i asked him where are we going and he said it is a surprise.
I am not a flower person because no matter how pretty they are, they will die! you spend Rm400-Rm100 - It will all die! and i dont like to waste money like that, you could rather use the money to buy me a bracelet or a bag or something. 
So we came to Michelangelo to eat, Charmander chose this because he came here not long ago and really wanted me to try the escargot. 

Surrounded with garlic bread, baked cheese escargot and sprinkled with some olive oil! So YUMMY!


Of all things i ordered instead of steak or fish cod or something to fine dining i ordered clam aglio olio!. what is thisss ! I have this thing to seafood! Love seafood! 
 Well it turns out my aglio olio was not very much the wrong decision i made, it as perfectly soft mixed with spices, lots of olive oil and the clam was fresh.

Charmander ordered the bacon cabonara, look below at how much bacon is there and this is one of the best cabonara i have ever tasted. It was just so creamy and milky. OMG SO GOOD! TASTED LIKE HEAVEN! The mushroom soup was delicious, it has a very strong mushroom flavour instead of tasting cream mushroom.


WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE IN FINE DINING. 


  1. Michelangelo's (Pavilion)
  2. 3rd Floor, Pavillion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Opening Hours: 11am - 12 midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment