Tuesday 26 February 2013

HEY THERE!


                               HOW WAS CNY!

           WELL AFTER ONE WEEK OF HAVING CNY I GOT TO VISIT HIS FAMILY SIDE AND MEET HIS HUGE COUSINS AND HE TOLD ME ITS NOT ALL, ITS JUST HALF. WHHAATT? I GUESS I HAVE TO SEE MORE NEXT YEAR.

WELL WEEK IS HECTIC FROM ASSIGNMENTS , presentation on the first week, 2-3 assingments due on the same day and need to interview people for my journalism. like oh my god! this week is less hectic and  IM GOING CAMP! yay! here is what is my camp all about

Thank you for registering with RockCorps Malaysia for our program with PEKA Malaysia in their 'Save Our Rainforest Race' SORR 2013. The program is organized as an effort to preserve the natural environment and will be happening on the 2nd of March in Chamang Waterfall, Bentong, Pahang.

The event is a 10 km peaceful walk where the participants will be carrying a Tree Sapling and will be going through 5 challenge booths.


anyway,

         Have you guys seen HARLEM SHAKE EVERYWHERE?!! I SAW EVERYWHERE BUT I DIDNT BOTHER WATCHING IT AT ALL UNTILL I GOT A CALL TO do one! and i need to see what is it like to cover so yeah.


SPOT ME SPOT ME! 




AND ANOTHER GOOD NEWS I GOT A NEW JOB! AND HERE IS THE BEST THING, IS WORK AT HOME AND FLEXIBLE. I WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THE FB PAGE AFTER FINALS AND PLUS IM IN THE MARKETING SIDE PROMOTING THE BRAND AND I'LL BE PHOTOGRAPHER TO DO A SHOOT! SO I FIND MY OWN MODELS AND STUFF! YAY! 

here is the page please like it https://www.facebook.com/WisedragonMalaysia?fref=ts. there are tips on how to wash jeans as well! 


here is another update, as part of the samsung mobillers top 15, i got a sneak peak on the new webbie they are doing ( free starbucks and food thanks to myc magazine) so its gonna come out soon! its basically a webbie that more youth trend where there is fashion tips, events, news and YOU CAN APPLY TOO! 

Have you guys watch the grammy"s yet?! Ed sheeran singing and taylor swift was just so soo entertaining and maroon 5 and many more! ll cool J is the best host la! period. And then comes Brit awards. 

BRIT AWARDS 

BRIT AWARDS 


she is just so pretty!!

here is what i am waiting for: 

samsung webbie to be up

finals to be over

photoshoot time!

seson 2 for white featehr box ( look out for reasonable clothes to buy) https://www.facebook.com/Whitefeatherbox





No comments:

Post a Comment