Sunday 12 May 2013

BIrthday stress!!

i just celebrated my party yesterday and it was epic and fun. thank god is over. i had a really really rough week.

i never plan to make a bday party this year i wanted to getaway to penang ( FOOD!) or somewhere else but since sunday is mothers day i dont want to rush back and celebrate to i made a prty instead. 

i had classes, plus college garage sale event to take care because i am the person in charge. i needed people to take care of the booth and trying to find more crowd. some of the people taking care of the booth had to go class and discussions so i had to find more people.

Its still for sale 4 for rm10! 
accesories from Whitefeatherbox
3 for rm15 


at the same time i needed to find a swimming pool and i had just 4 days to plan. i was nervous and worried. i went to several condos around my area and all of them were booked, i waited to reply 2 days to celebrate it in bukit kiara club. time was running out and i had the garage sale to take care with. omg omg omg.. 

i had to call my other half to help me plan but as usual right males being males. sleep is more important. lol. i asked to ask his condo and also booked. sigh. so i had no choice but to postpone the party on the 11may. 
now since venue is comfirmed, i had a day and a half to buy food, order food, foood food food for the bbq!. 
on my birthday me and charmander went grocery shopping after my class then i had fatboys burger for dinner. 

sound easy right? imagine 4 days to plan. 2 days to do venue and the other two is food and i had classes.

Morning of my party day! my best fren ariel threated me breakfast at the red bean bag something like antipodean. really good food because she had something to do so she could not come. it was a nice girls out breakfast then i went out to collect the cake, buy charcoal and the bbq stuff. 

Party started. set up half an hour early with the help of my pet sis 

all set to play beer pong! 



SHE TREATED ME BREAKFAST COZ SHE SAID SHE COULD NOT COME BUT I DID NOT SEE IT COMING! SHE SURPRISED ME!  I WAS LIKE WHAAAAT!!! THANKS BABE 






BEER PONG!! WOOHOO!! BUT THERE WERE NO MUCH BEER LEFT COZ WE DRANK. HAHA 




IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT! ROUGH WEEK IS OVER! EVERYONE HAD FUN! HOPEUFLLY. WE HAD CABONARA, BOLOGNESE, BBQ CHICKEN, NUGGETS, HOT DOGS, COCKEREL, PRAWN AND MARSHMALLOWS! 

credits to: dad for giving me money to buy all those stuff i needed
jaz- my dear fren who took all these nice photos  

\




No comments:

Post a Comment