Wednesday 22 May 2013

Photos taken from Film Camera

It was my first time using film camera, it was a great experience, great exposure and i learn so many from my friend who is a film photogprapher. he thought me to use dslr for settings then apply the same to the film camera. 

i used a Yashica Matt and Nikon F. Quality wise of film cameras is very vintage therefore film is expensive. 

sorry if some of it its blur or over expose. i was trying. some of it its nice in my opinion. do feel free to comment how to improve myself. :) or any tips 




haunted theme maybe?




my fac shot. glad it turned out good. 







Here is the think about film cameras in my opinion 

1) Have sharp eyes

2) Focus it well 

3) you cant see the pic coz there is no screen

4) make sure your settings is correct

5) printing and films is exp

6) Pro photographers start from film then dslr. why? because using film teaches you how to memorize settings and all so in a way when they use dslr, they dont have to take test shot but instead straight away know what kind of settings there is 







i focused the leaf

focused the cat









.                                     Hope you enjoyed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment