Tuesday 30 July 2013

JASON CHEN AND CLARA C

Held at Bentley Auditorium last monday. Organized by Execs Event. The event started 9am excluding malaysian timing so its 9 ish around there. 

i had a 28-200mm zoom lens with me as im going there as a media for star and i looked around me and saw so many photographers whose having way more zoom zoom lens than me ;0. Media stands behind.. whuuutt. took me sometime to adjust. green lighting's seriously?. 

charis ow doing opening act

Thrift Shop + Boyfriend + Just The Two Of Us (mashup), Titanium + Harder To Breathe (mashup again!) and a tribute original from my bestfriend, Say Goodbye


the revellers


notice the bottle?


He sang radioactive, perjuangan and one more i forgot. 

AND THEN.. GUESS WHOSE FIRST!!! 
............
.............

.................
just a distraction
.....................

..................





He sang thank you, best fren and 2 chinese songs and many more. it was awesome. he let the crowd sing along by putting his mic in front. 










guess who?



AND THEN!!! 

At first i dont know clara c to be honest. peole say she's new but she's got the groove. Shes amazing, funny, entertaining. She moves around with her guitar, gives funny expressions while singing and jump around. 



She connected with the audience so well. she made up a "technical issue" song. She was so funny and bubbly. My person in charge from Star went back then goes my partner and charmander came early and and i wanted to stay till the very end but haihz! 

As for Jason he was just standing and singing and mic out then sing but hers is like dancing, playing, catchy songs, giving a fan a hug. 

caught her hair flying. haha 


"WOW ITS SO DARK! I CANT SEE ANY OF YOU!"

"CAN YOU TURN ON THE LIGHTS SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOU"

AND THEN

WALAAAAAAAAA


bassist of the day. i was enjoying his expressions! 







me(left) with revellers lead singer and emily( right) 


usually press conference comes first but it was the day after concert so yeah. ;x 

she sang again 


'In LA they use durian as a punishment""its like mango mix with chemical topping it with baby diaper"
"oh really?, for me durian smells like hell but taste like heaven"


During the press conference, Clara said she wants to have a baby and retired in the next 8-10 years. As for Jason he said "more music". 

Here is the outcome of the video, hope you like it. edited by me and my partner right after press conference. 
for more pics here



No comments:

Post a Comment