Saturday 20 December 2014

Define tastemakers @ avenuek

One of the coolest invitation card 
I got invited for the first time to attend Define TasteMakers event and i always wanted to go since i saw it last year. It was a great chilling event, 

Lighting was quite bad, my pics are blur. 

they say the most creative doodle will win but it turns to be the most creative OVERALL photo wins so a person who holds one cup with a nice background won. ;( 

The sound system was ok but loud when a band was playing inside.. I love their live  performances and Patricia K was DJing for a while. 
My best fren and i . 
I met the organisers of the event and it was nice to meet new people. thats how attending events are. 

A really chilling event to attend and this is one of many events i went after working in an event company and coming out solo



3 comments: