Thursday 11 October 2012

bored at work

well.. since i have nothing to do now. .. and i feel like writing something, it wont be perfect but yeah... its about love. 


Days without you has not been good for me
Being with u has always been a blessing
and i am extremely bless to have you but  
After all this time why do you have to go?, 

memories stay as i still feel your presence, 
looking back at all the pictures ,
the fun time we had, the laughter, the enjoyments, the arguments,
your chinese eyes, your small lips, your spiky black hair,
Your funny cute face that always put a smile on my sad face,
Your happiness was my happiness too, 
Your burden was my burden too,
we were a pair, a never falling pair that always sticks together like a glue 
always being there for each other

Remember that last days where we were under that tree,
Yes that tree, the tree where we first met under the heavy rain,
i am here now writing while listening to your favourite songs,
Reminiscing your first time when you stare at me,
it was the moment where we memorize each others looks like memorizing a good song
the moment where faith began 
the moment our journey began

 what happen to us?
to our happy days where we hang out everyday ,
our challenges we came across,
the day where we were making out in the car and we got caught by police,
the day where we went over to meet our parents ,
the day where we fell in love so deeply ,
has been one of the best days for me ,

touching you felt that you were right there in front of me ,
hugging you felt like i could love you forever ,
you were the best friend i have ever had
and losing you has been hard 
hard for me to let go,
hard for me to erase your name and will be forever echoed in my mind ,
please dont be in love with someone else ,
please come back, i need you ,

but i guess its time now ,
gotta let go and do what i have to do, 
it maybe impossible but ,
i always will love you, always .





No comments:

Post a Comment