Sunday 28 October 2012

UPDATES!

The moment i step in at work, there was customers, then busy busy busy til charmander came for my hour break. Then we went kai kai at the halloween bazaar and bought cinamon bun to munchy munch. 

Today the shoes and the dresses are hit! and we are reaching up to 3k already. wee!!
 i gave my hand bag to charmander, he put it in his car and now I NEED TO GO PEE BADLY and my shop key is in my bag. its in the car coz i lazy carry handbag and all, so yeah phone is only with me. I DIE. 


Writing a post for my first  food review that i am gonna  publish soon and hint: its about Bak Kut Teh! Cheap one too!! hehe! 52 percent for the promotion set! will post it up soon! like really soon! maybe tomorro! or midnight today! 

Gonna write about RAWR! THE GIG! and alot of pics!! yes!! and not to mention with the lovely frenz who were there, we had a group photo and photo with me and charmander ( we were quite matching that night), not to mention Charmander drew a dragon on a chalk board in paradox cafe. a really good place to chill and hang out ( food is quite pricey though but good!). There were many people performing and the first thing that went on my head was my best friend, amanda who CAN SING! but she shy go up stage, i wish people can watch her sing! i miss her so much! Havent seen her for ages coz she busy and i am busy =( .  i should ask my dear sis to perform for open mics because in open mics, nobody will judge you because all the do its relax and watch them perform. 

sooo Tuesday me and my lovely bunch planning to watch paranormal activity 4, I watched sinister already and it was quite confusing (3/5) , it was pretty scary but possession was MORE SCARIER! (5/5)!!! hehe! .. i dont mind watching possession again! although it traumatized me for a week after i watched it because charmander double traumatized me when he said " who knows maybe the ghost will appear on top you when you are sleeping" =.= bloody full.  i started crying when he said that. that's how scared i was and he thinks its cute when i cried..=.=..   He thinks im cutee in every way  when im cranky, angry, happy, pms-ing, stress, driving, eating,.. you name it. 


Gonna go for skyfall screening on Thursday thanks to adverlets again! and i am not a big fan of 007 but should be a good movie right? " who are you".. "bond, james bond" never gets old eh? 

SO HAPPPY TOMORRO NO MORNING CLASS! WEE! I CAN SLEEP LATE AND WAKE UP LATE! WEEE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment