Monday 22 October 2012

ALBUM RED IS HERE

IM SOOOOO GONNA BUY AS SOON AS MY I FINISH MY MID TERMS! CANT WAIT TO LISTEN ALL THE SONGS!






You come around and the armor falls
Pierce the room like a cannon ball
Now all we know, is don’t let go
We are alone just you and me ♥
'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in. 
So shame on me now 
Flew me to places I'd never been. 
'Till you put me down. 
Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in. 
So shame on me now 
Flew me to places I'd never been. 
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. 
i actually bought this magazine coz she was in it 


 Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all aloneForgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never metBut loving him was redLoving him was red

Read more: TAYLOR SWIFT - RED LYRICS 

 And you throw your head back laughing
Like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause
He never did
I've been spending the last 8 months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again
the day red came out!this is how happy her face is ;D 

HER BIG HIT


i love state of grace, red, begin again. its just so good. love taylor ever since teardrops of my guitar song came out till now. <3. cant wait to touch the album. 


 countdown to 10 days till red
9
8
7
6

5


4




3


2
1







No comments:

Post a Comment