Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas 2014 is here!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!! 

HOW WAS YOURS SO FAR?? 

P.s: all Christmas pictures are taken last year 


i FEEL LIKE Christmas is more about forgiving a person and  turkey and reunions before the start of a new year. Will be starting my intern ship next week and i am so excited. 

I also love giving away presents but not this year.. wait till next year!. 

My apologies for not posting up lately, been busy with my new project Jens-Photography, preparing to intern by shopping new clothes and celebrating with family. been planning my photoshoots. 

Attended a hopeof ourbrothers production in city harvest is like ah boys to men but with a diff script and storyline. It was good but the speakers was too loud that it was bursting my ears out. lol. 

and i got more photoshoots coming up.. here is a sneak peak of what i have been up too 





Christmas is also a bonding between family. my side is done. we watched the hobbit together and went for christmas lunch, lok lok,  shopping!  watched victoria secret fashion show and cried my eyes out coz they are just so stunning and low self esteem went down to 100%.. 





Look out for upcoming big project i am doing.. most probably will be launching next year! 







trying out bokeh experiment 


These pictures are taken in ou, 1montkiara, publika, pavilion,starhill, paradigm mall.. yes i was bored last year and this was before i bought my 50mm so pics are not so pro and great but as long as got the symbol and the spirit of christmas... can edi. loool!

Will be attending more Christmas party this weekend ... stay tune for food pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment