Tuesday 6 November 2012

I finally got it!

After 3 tries, 3 days in a row of waking up early in the morning to do time lapse, i finally got it.

1st day was the day where i didnt really know which setting to do. so i tried here and there with diff settings but it was kinda failed ish. so here is my first try

f/4, 1/10 and iso 1600 coz i was worry about the night shot then looked really dark.


see how dark the night shots were. THIS IS WRONG!  learn mistakes. so much of waking up at 5am. =/

THANK GOD ITS WEEKENDS.




HERE ARE SOME TRIAL SHOTS TO GET READY FOR THE NEXT DAY! WILL REVIEW THE BEST SHOTS SOON!





too bright =(



So i stopped! and i tried different settings for the next day




One picture is missing 

Best shot is coming soon! 

ATTEMPT 2. 


I set my alarm at 5.30am but i forgot to switch it on! And woke up at 6am and rush there and this is what i got =/ 







this time i was more focused on the rays and NOOOO it was too bright as well! damn it! i was so disappointed! I thought i got it but nooooo!!!  I went back home and  slept 8.30am to 11am for work. The shots kinda spoiled my day!







Apparently these 3 last shots are not bad as i ried this settings and YES I GOT THE RAYS AND THE SUN! then i plan to do it the next morning! BUT.... (to be continued) 

shutter speed: 1/4000
Aperture: 5.6
Iso:200



ATTEMPT 3  
I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!! 








ok! here goes!




(continues) That evening it started raining very heavy! so when we woke up in the morning, the clouds was covering the sun and i wanted the same sky i did the previous day coz it was perfect but this last try, its not tht perfect but i get to see the sun rising and clouds covering them again





TRANSFORMATION OF THE SUN!
























SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN! THE SKY WASNT AS NICE AS THE SECOND DAY BUT AT LEAST I TOOK A SHOT WHERE THE SUN RISED AND SHINED ON MY CAMERA. 

HERE IS MY TIME LAPSE! I TOOK THE THIRD ATTEMPT! COZ YEAH. ITS NOT THT PERFECT! FIRST TIME USING PREMIERE PRO IN CLASS! WILL DO BETTER ANOTHER DAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment