Friday 2 November 2012

SUNRISE STRESS

ok so i thought of doing time lapse for sunrise


something like that so yesterday was my first try and it was going well till i realize my ISO was too bright and shutter speed was quite low, it was nice at first but as the sun went up, i couldnt see the rays and all. 

TOO BRIGHT! ARGH! NOOOO!  woke up at 5am on the first of November  and stood for an hour, had breakfast in MCD then went back home slept, woke up at 1pm, got ready for work, 2 to 10pm. My break was at 4.30, charmander came and we decided to visit my best friend ( amanda) she is my petsis, been with me since July 2010.  It was raining and it was jam along mont kiara ( so much for buying chatime for her when i totally forgot there is a chatime in publika coz i love her) pffft. Good catching up with her for half an hour and i was half an hour late for work ;/. 

3rd November
Learned my mistakes the first try and now trying out new angle and settings. It was not that perfect I SHOULD HAVE PUT MY SHUTTER SPEED HIGHER! coz the sun is TOO BRIGHT!  am I allowed to change setting during a time lapse? or it will be not good? sigh.  i only have 2 and a half hours sleep for today. After this going to do evening to night shots and see how, tomorro gonna wake up early in the morning to do sunrise again ONE LAST SHOT! 




NOT ENOUGH SLEEP AHHHHHHHH!! MY HEAD IS LIKE AHHH!!! THANK GOODNESS CHARMANDER CAN BARE WITH MY CRANKYNESS ( he thinks its cute) =.=. IM GONNA RAGE! 

6am :(


Thats after meeting up with sis. cold weather! 

PICS WILL BE UP SOON! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment